TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

AMAZING!

Loved the sound effects, voice acting and most of all the motion-capture style animation. But it wasn't just style, there was substance too; good suspending ending.

Spider-Man: Ruthless Spider-Man: Ruthless

Don't stop

I like it. I wanna see more of this series. If you rely on traced bitmaps as your backgrounds you'll need very impressive foreground action/artwork.

Vegeton responds:

Yeah, I grew lazy and knew deep down I wouldn`t be able to draw a accurate NYC time square on my own. My next will be all original.

UAA UAA

Brilliant!

That was really good! You actually had me laughing aloud at points, which is definately saying something. The whole thing seemed totally professional! Keep it up.

Silent Film: Rainy Day Silent Film: Rainy Day

Good Effort

To get character out of two mundane shapes with no dialogue is brilliant. I think it shows a good understanding of human behaviour.

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Hilarious!

Don't listen to the style-pedants! That was one of the funniest clever flashes I've seen in ages. The graphics and background aren't important because the character's movement and argument keep you captivated. I also don't agree that not "drawing" parts of an animation are necessarily a bad thing, especially when it's only the background.

The Fear Hole: Pilot The Fear Hole: Pilot

Made me smirk!

This is your firsst cartoon? I'm impressed! Was pretty amusing and kept me watching to the end, which is saying something for its length. I look forward to future installments!

The Meeting (A Hit) The Meeting (A Hit)

Good

I really like the style. Who needs originality? You should see my Frank Miller rip-off! Shame about the lip-sync, which needs work. But that, and that maybe the stand-off at the end was drawn out a little too long, is my only criticism. Other than that, I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

clevelandsteamer1 responds:

Thanks for the good review

DVP: Fight Knight DVP: Fight Knight

Teach me your ways!

This is incredible! Did you just use the basic Flash Pro to get these effects? I'm very impressed and could only hope to get this good one day! I can't wait to see how the story develops. Keep it up.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Genius!

That's brilliant! Absolute genius! That movement is perfect and the content matter is really amusing. Good stuff.